Yer Kids

what a foolish thing i've done, to lose the only one. what a foolish thing i've done, to lose the only one who really knows me at all, who really knows me at all. well, i lied and i cheated and i died and i quit. and i tried to be good but wasn't very good at it. and i lost at this game of life. well, i lost at this game of life. well, i made promises and i broke 'em. and second chances, well, i smoked 'em. and all those songs that i sung, well, now i know they were wrong. and now i'm taking them all back. well, i'm taking them all back. well, my life, it's a lie. this life, it's a lie. my life, it's a lie. this life, it's a lie. and now we're saying goodbye and now we're saying goodbye. well, i don't wanna say goodbye. well, i wish there was something i could do to prove my love to you. maybe this is the end. well, i hope it's not the end.
Julie

Sem comentários: