a nossa noite perfeita (god I love you.... but you trouble me)

(E não faças essa cara, este, é o nosso segredo!)
Ingredientes:

Eu
Tu

Preparação:
Me: Would you like to go out tonight? It's a lovely night to go to the Odeon; sit in the back row. Sick of staying in...

So we threw on some clothes, walked slowly down the street, lit by lantern light, through the market square, studied the marquee, bought two tickets and some popcorn. And on the screen the hero stands, the female lead, hand in hand, and says: "God I love you,but you trouble me."
She pushes him away.

And as the credits role, I turned to You, I said:

Eu: What did ya think???
Tu: It was okay, I guess.That story is pretty old. It's a bit cliché and hackneyed, I thought; I thought.

And back out on the street we stopped for some ice cream. Talking quietly, there was nobody in the room in which we sat, as I reached across the table. And just as Our fingers caught, timidly, I whisper:

Eu: God I love you, but you trouble me.

(inspired by Tarkio)

Sem comentários: