Se eu tivesse outra vida




My own quiz!
If I had another life for one day!
Where? New York
When? 1968

"I'll tell you the true. I used to write, I used to write letters and stuff, sometimes I even used to sign my name. I used to sleep at night before the flashing lights
settled deep in my brain but by the time we met... By the time we met
the times had already changed. So I never wrote a letter again,
I never took my true heart, I never wrote it down. So when the lights cut out
I was left standing in the wilderness downtown. Now our lives are changing fast hope that something pure can last. I'm gonna write a letter, I'm gonna sign my name like a patient on a table. Taxi!" 
And I'm gone babe, 'Cause my body is a cage you know? It keeps me from dancing all night long.



(Based on the lyrics by Arcade Fire, Picture by Vogue)

Sem comentários: