I need a... drink.

I came by myself to a very crowded place, I was looking for someone who had lines in her face. 
I found her there but she was past all concern, I asked her to hold me, I said, "Lady, unfold me", but she scorned me and she told me I was dead and I could never return. 
Well, I argued all night like so many have before, saying, "Whatever you give me, I seem to need so much more". Then she pointed at me where I kneeled on her floor, she said, "Don't try to use me or slyly refuse me, just win me or lose me, it is this that the darkness is for". 

I cried, "Oh, Lady Midnight, I fear that you grow old, the stars eat your body and the wind makes you cold". "If we cry now," she said, "it will just be ignored". So I walked through the morning, sweet early morning, I could hear my lady calling, "You've won me, you've won me, my lord, you've won me, you've won me, my lord". (Leonard Cohen)

Sem comentários: